Awww, that’s so sweet of you! Thank you so much for your kind words!! :)
I still get very high and very low in life. Daily. But I’ve finally accepted the fact that sensitive is just how I was made, that I don’t have to hide it and I don’t have to fix it. I’m not broken.
things ppl say that alerts you to them being the actual worst:
- john was my favourite beatle
- abolishing religion would solve a lot of problems
- i’m not a racist i hate all races equally
- disliking someone because of their political affiliation is ridiculous
- but if you think about it stereotypes do exist for a reason
- god, can you believe people on welfare own iphones
- but what about mens rights
- why can’t white people say the n-word
- i’m just being the devils advocate
But jesus fuck I’d swallow poison if it tasted like you.
im really jealous of people who can accept themselves and be confident and actually like how they look because it fucking kills me looking in the mirror and just wanting to cry and crumble into little pieces
Let’s play a game called “I’m totally joking, but would do that in a heartbeat if you were into it”